Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I just didn't Love it

I almost died when I woke up this morning (about 3 am-but that's what happens when half the time you sleep days and work nights...) and discovered it was my turn to blog on the Title Wave Blog. I mean, crap, I haven't had time to blog here, but I can't diss on my fellow AT 2 sisters, so I had to come up with something. I frantically looked around for some inspiration. Found none, and opened up my email.

Aha!

Multiple emails asking me to judge the Golden Heart contest again. Instant blog material.

In a nutshell, "I just didn't love it" is what I learned from judging last year. The full explanation behind that is in my Title Wave Blog. Go check it out:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you're blogging somewhere! I missed you...

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara