Monday, April 07, 2008

I'm Back... and Free Books!

I'm back from the beach, where we had an incredibly relaxing week. The weather was crummy (only 1 day of sunshine) but I hear it was like that all over north Florida, so better to be at the beach with crummy weather than at home, right?

Meanwhile, I spoke to my fabulous editor at Berkley, Wendy McCurdy, who gave me some great suggestions for revising my manuscript. Like "up the tension in the last half of the book". Now why didn't I think of that? LOL. She's absolutely right of course. I've been brainstorming with myself, not a sin in the eyes of the Church:) and I think I've come up with a few ideas. Now I just have to put them on paper and see if they work out.

Besides sleeping and shopping and playing lots of Scrabble and Monopoly at the beach, I also got to read an advanced copy of Gena Showalter's fabulous new book The Darkest Night. It's absolutely fabulous and incredibly sexy! A must read for everyone. Kristen Painter is giving away an ARC. Go to her blog and check out the details!




And talk about free books... my friend Marley Gibson's first book comes out in less than a month. Leave a comment on her blog and if she gets more than 50, you'll be eligible for a free copy of Sorority 101- Zeta or Omega? Isn't the cover fabulous? I plan to scoop up a bunch of these at her launch party next month!






3 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Aren't free books THE BEST?

Louisa Edwards said...

I love those covers. So much fun!

Laurens99 said...

Semakin berkembangnya judi dadu besar kecil adalah berkat kemajuan teknologi, game judi dadu semakin mudah untuk dimainkan. Member hanya memerlukan smartphone versi android ataupun IOS untuk bisa bermain game dadu favoritnya bersama situs judi terpercaya. Game judi yang fair serta live memberikan jaminan garansi fairplay, member bisa langsung melihat dealer dealer secara live dari komputer ataupun handphone masing masing. Kepercayaan dari member merupakan suatu kehormatan yang akan terus kami jaga dan tingkatkan. Ayo segera bergabung dengan situs judi dadu online indonesia dan menang bersama kami.dadu online

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara