Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A real live chapter!

I feel sort of like Pinocchio jumping around saying he's a real boy, but the analogy is pretty similar. I'm going to have a real live RWA chapter to belong to!

Not that I don't adore my online chapter, RWA Online. It's an awesome community of writers and I'm grateful to have them 24/7. But I've always yearned for some real -live-on-face time with other writers. It's one of the reasons I love going to conferences. Nothing beats the high you get talking about writing with other people who also love talking about writing.

Here's the link to the new chapter: Florida Panhandle Romance Writers.

4 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

I think it's awesome! Having a local chapter is amazing.

Maria Geraci said...

I know:) Thanks so much for turning me on to this, K!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

there is a real live chapter in Little Rock. I think I'm going to break down and join. I need some facetime too!

Louisa Edwards said...

I'm so freaking jealous! Why is my closest chapter three hours away??

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara