Friday, November 07, 2008

Done!

I sent off my finished manuscript Bunco Babes Gone Wild to NY last Monday. Now I've got my fingers crossed and hope my editor loves it as much as I do. I know they'll be revisions, but I really think the story is all there.

Of course, all the crunch writing I've done the past 2 weeks have left me exhausted. My throat aches and my ear feels funny. I don't do sick very well (don't have the time, either). I'm hoping a good night's sleep will fix all that. Ever the optimist, I am.

Oh, and for any writers out there wondering if they should book signings, go check out Gerri Russell's great booksigning tips right HERE. With my first book coming out next May, I've already been stressing a little about this. She makes it sound so easy! I'm sure it's not, but as usual, her advice is fantastic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed you don't have too many revisions. This must be a very exciting time for you. I'm not there yet, but hope to be one day. Hope your book sells brilliantly.

Kyra

Maria Geraci said...

Thanks, Kyra!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara