Friday, May 29, 2009

Endings

I've been so incredibly busy lately I feel like my head is spinning. In my naivete, I thought that once the book was done, you could take a respite. Oh foolish me. I think I've been busier in the past month since my book has been out that I've ever been in my life (checking your Amazon.com stats every hour is exhausting, but someone has to do it).

Today, I'm going to be cleaning house and getting ready for my middle son's graduation tomorrow. Big day. I know. Why did I wait till today to get so many last minute things done? Because procrastination is my middle name. Really. To top that off, I got called into work last night (mandatory call=one of life's little bitches) so I'm going to be functioning on 2 hours sleep. I can do it. I know I can:)

When did he get so big? I swear, just yesterday I was taking him to kindergarten for his first day of school. Endings are so incredibly sad. But also exciting.

Isn't he cute? This was taken at Convocation last week.


3 comments:

Jax Cassidy said...

Awww, he's so handsome! :) I can't believe you have a kid that old!!!! Well, you know that it will only get busier when you do that bus tour. Good luck!

Lucy said...

I'm a major procrastinator too!

I agree with Jax on the handsome son. But, bus tour? Did I miss (or forget) something?

Maria Geraci said...

LOL, I think Jax is talking about my future bus tour. You know, the one I'll be on when I'm a NY Times best seller? (hey, a girl can dream, right??) However, I WILL be on tour next weekend in the Atlanta area, although I'll be driving to get there :)

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara