Thursday, May 14, 2009

Writerspace Chat, Book Roast, and Free Books

I'll take a page from my friend Kwana's blog but instead of asking what Jack's been up to I'll tell you what Maria's been up to. Lots! Besides delivering babies and obsessing over my Amazon stats (does every newbie author do this or it just me?) I'm been busy doing author promotion and running around to end-of-the-year-high school kiddie events. Did my book have to debut in May? The only other month I can think that would be worse would be December, and as I'm thinking that, a rush of gratitude sinks in... May isn't so bad after all.

Tonight, I'll be attending my youngest daughter's drama club perfomance, then running home to join fellow Berkley/Jove authors for a chat on Writerspace. 9 p.m. EST sharp. The chat will last for an hour and there will be book give-aways (mine included) so please drop by.

And speaking of book give-aways, I'll be randomly selecting 5 people from my mailing list to receive an autographed copy of Bunco Babes Tell All. I've extended the deadline to tomorrow night so it' not too late to enter. All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter.

Oh, and one more thing. Tomorrow I'm going to be served up a la carte over at Book Roast, where I'll be giving away another, yep, another free book. Should be fun!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara