Saturday, April 03, 2010

Happy Easter, Happy 101


My good friend, Marilyn Brant, author of the fabulous According to Jane, and I do mean fabulous, if you haven't read this book, go do so now, gave me a Happy 101 award for my blog. Thank you, Marilyn! As I understand it, I have to list 10 things that make me happy and pass it along to 5 other bloggers.

Here goes:
10 Things that Make Happy:

1. A hot cup of coffee in the morning. Fresh, preferably Starbucks, with one Splenda and a dash of half and half (because honestly, a stale cup of black coffee would just make me sad).

2. Anything that has to do with my kids (as long as they are not whining or asking for money.)

3. Low humidity (if you lived in Florida, you'd agree)

4. Finding a new exciting author to read (Marian Keyes- not new, but new to me and Sarah MacLean- her new release Nine Rules to Break when Romancing a Rake is fabulous! I loved it!)

5. Spending a quiet evening home alone with my husband.

6. Playing Bunco with the Bunco Broads of Tallahassee.

7. Having lunch with a friend.

8. Talking to my sister Carmen on the phone.

9. Gossiping with Mel.

10. Hitting the New York Times Best Seller list (hasn't happened yet, but I can assure you I think this will make me very happy.)

11. Going to the Beach. (I know it was only supposed to be 10)

And (drum roll, please) Happy 101 gets passed along to:

1. Melissa Francis
2. Louisa Edwards
3. Kristen Painter
4. Kate Pearce
5. Marianne LaCroix

So have a happy and Blessed Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Happy Easter!

Marilyn Brant said...

LOL, Maria!! Jane and I thank you for the "fabulous" :). Here's hoping #10 is in your near future!! Have a wonderful Easter!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara