Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things I'm looking forward to

July is busy. So incredibly busy. For one thing, I have 2 family birthdays. My oldest turned 24 yesterday and Mike Geraci's birthday is on Sunday. Then there's the copy edits I'm doing for Boyfriend of the Month. Not even half-way done, but so far, I'm still liking the book! So this is good. Plus I promised my youngest who is off at the Broadway Theatre Project that I'd paint her room while she was gone. Let's see if that actually happens...

Once all this gets done, or when 2 weeks pass (whichever comes first), I have a lot to look forward to. First, there's the RWA conference in Orlando. yay! Then, a fabulous BTP performance in Tampa on July 31. Then it's back to real life for a week, and then off to the beach for another week. I just have to last that long :)

4 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Busy is the new black.

Maria Geraci said...

LOL, yep!

Marilyn Brant said...

LOL, Kristen...

July is an insane month, but I'm looking forward to seeing you in Orlando, Maria!! Hang in there. xo

Maria Geraci said...

I can't wait to see you too, Marilyn!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara