1. Finish writing the blog post for the Borders True Romance blog and send to Berkley publicist (post will run on Wed, Dec 1 and will be awesome and include a nice prize giveaway, so stay tuned).
2. Finish stuffing promo envelopes that should have been mailed out at least 3 weeks ago (such is the life of a struggling author who has no personal assistant).
3. Finish designing the calendar I started working on last night to promote my "Year of Reading Voraciously" contest. Haven't heard of it yet? You will!
4. Finish updates on my website to send to Jax, my wonderful web person.
5. Pimp my new Facebook giveaway that ends tomorrow morning. See here.
I could go on and on, but the list is just too daunting. If I could just complete the stuff that starts with the word "Finish" then I'll be good...
On a cheery and upbeat note, tonight, along with thousands of others, I'll be walking in the Light the Night fundraiser to help raise money and promote awareness for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I'm on Team Hayley's Angels, walking for the sweetest little girl ever.
A special thanks to the Tallahassee Bunco Broads who donated $100 to the cause!
Oh, and don't forget to thank a Veteran today. Their sacrifices make our freedom possible!