Thursday, November 18, 2010

Contest!


I can't believe my new book comes out in less than 3 weeks! I'm so excited about this story. I loved writing The Boyfriend of the Month Club and I can't wait to start seeing it out in the real world.

As many of you know (or maybe you aren't aware) a book is kind of like a movie. The producers (or in this case, the publishers) base a lot on first week sales. So a movie that does great at the box office on opening night is considered a "winner". Kind of the same goes for a book. A lot of what happens to the life of book is based on first week sales. Pre-sales are considered first week sales. so if you've already ordered my book, Thank you!!! You're helping me out with that all critical first week stuff. And in order to thank you properly, and encourage others to order my book or buy it in the first week, I'm holding a big contest. I'm calling it The Year of Reading Voraciously.

This is the low down:
1. Pre-order The Boyfriend of the Month Club or buy it by December 12.

2. Email me the order confirmation to mariageraci1@gmail.com with the word "contest" in the line.
3. That's it!

So what do you win?

The grand prize (selected by random generator) is a $100 gift certificate to Amazon, PLUS a bag full of autographed books (about 12-14 in all). These books are coming from my writer friends who graciously said yes when I asked them would they please help a sista out with her promotion. Yay for my writer friends!

There are also going to be 5 runner up prizes consisting of a $20 Amazon gift certificate, plus a very special Boyfriend of the Month desk top calendar I've had made especially for this contest.

So dont' be shy. Send me your order info and be entered to win this great contest, just in time for the holidays!

Contest ends at midnight December 12 and is open to US citizens only.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara