Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Splitsville for Maria and Arnold



I really thought they'd make it. But alas, no. Apparently another one bites the dust.

I'll be honest, years back when I first heard of this coupling, I laughed. She seemed too smart for him and he seemed... well, he was The Terminator. Enough said. Then Arnold proved he was really kind of smart after all. And there was this great "opposites attract" thing going on. Plus they were both Catholic and had 4 kids and Arnold went into politics which seemed right up Maria's alley.

I have to admit, I'm kind of sad.


But then, as I often do these days whenever I'm feeling a little blue, I just think of Princess Beatrice's hat and I smile and everything sad is forgotten. Because, well, you know. Really.



No comments:

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara