Friday, November 18, 2011

Another Reason to love Susan Lucci


I admit it. I'm a huge fan of All My Children and have been since I was old enough to watch TV. Now that the show has been cancelled, it's like the world just isn't right anymore (dramatic, I know, but it's the simple things that keep us centered).

Susan Lucci (or La Lucci as I like to call her) has come out and blasted Prospect Park (the company that was going to keep AMC live online). Boo, Prospect Park! You can read it right here. It's just so Erica Kane of her and I love it. Tell it like it is, Susan. I think Brian Frons (the ABC exec who killed the show) and the folks at Prospect Park should go on Santa's Naughty List. Don't you?

PS I found this article through the Carly Phillips' Daily Paper, which is a terrific compilation of news from the romance and publishing and entertainment industry. If you don't subscribe, you should!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara