Saturday, November 19, 2011

These should be outlawed




Chick-fil-A's Peppermint Chocolate Chip milkshake is the bomb. It's only available seasonally, but man, is it worth the wait.

I've been craving one for weeks now and finally gave in last night. I had a girls' night out- dinner at Food, Glorious, Food and then went to see Seussical at YAT. Megan's first big role was playing Gertrude McFuzz in her high school production and I think to date, it's still my favorite role of hers.

Will be finishing a crit on a fabulous romantic comedy written by my new cp (Jamie!) and then watching the Noles beat up on Virginia tonight (hopefully!)

Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Marilyn Brant said...

Ohhhhhh, YUM!!! Thanks so much for giving me something new to crave, Maria! ;-)

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara