Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wow! I won something

I actually won something. I never win anything. But I just found out that I have won my friend Sydney Gallagher's blog contest. I get an authentic beer mug from the Cannstatter Volksfest 2005! Which is very cool, because my husband, better known simply as Mike Geraci (not just Mike, but Mike Geraci- must have both first and last name in there) was born in Stuttgart where the festival takes place. Though there's not a drop of German blood in him (he was an army brat) he has a great affinity with the German people (they both love beer) So this will make a nice little present for him.

Check out Sydney's website:

http://www.sydneygallagher.com/

5 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

WOOOOHOOOOO!

Gina Black said...

Yay Maria!

Anonymous said...

Go, Maria!

Unknown said...

Cool beans, Maria!!

Unknown said...

Dang-I was hoping to win that so I could give it to Mr Kate for his birthday-just kidding-so far I've bought him a very nice pair of leather chaps and two horse blankets!
kate

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara