Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Easiest Way to buy a Book


You know the old saying: Don't judge a book by it's cover. But in this case, I certainly hope the saying is wrong. Yowza! This anthology features a fellow RWA Online chapter mate of mine, Teresa Bodwell. I just bought the book through RWA Online's Cybersignings program.

The program features different books each month, all personally signed by the authors themselves. You purchase them online and voila! A few days later you get the books in the mail. It's that simple.

I just bought 6 new books sitting in front of the computer with my jammies on. It doesn't get much easier than that!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I love cybersignings! I have a stack of our chaptermates' books in my TBR pile, as well as a bunch I've already finished. Guess what I found out? RWAO has some darn talented writers!!!

Thanks for reminding me to check out the latest, Maria. Teresa's anthology looks really good!

Anonymous said...

Any book with a half-naked cowboy on the cover has got to be worth a closer look! Let me know...

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara