Friday, March 10, 2006

My new favorite player


No. I'm not fickle. I never said Shane was my favorite. Not really. He's just so entertaining. But I don't necessarily want Shane to win the million. I just want him to keep me laughing.

Austin (as seen on left) has definitely emerged as my favorite Survivor this season. He's smart, not too bad to look at and a writer to boot. What else can you ask for?

Last night Austin proved his power over Terry when he got Terry to vote out his pal Dan. I loved Dan. He was a great guy, but the handwriting was on the wall for him. Austin also got Terry to keep Sally over Ruthmarie 2 weeks ago. Although Terry seems like the leader of the tribe, I think it's definitely Austin who's running the show.

Good.

I'd love to see Austin win this whole thing. Ethan from Africa is the only young guy to actually win the game. It's high time for it to happen again.

5 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Austin sent me a message last night.

"Mel, will you have my baby?"

"Austin, we'll just have to love each other from afar. I'm taken."

"Please?"

"Don't beg, honey. It ruins it."

Yes, he loves me. And he's definitely my favorite. I could watch him all night long...hehe.

Maria Geraci said...

LOL!

Uhm, sorry, but I think that message was meant for me.

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Oh. So you're going by "Mel" now? Hmm, that's kinda stalkerish, isn't it?

I know you love me, but really, I want you to keep your own identity. It's healthier that way.

Ellen said...

LOL! You two frighten me (and make me laugh).

Austin is definitely cute. But, he's a writer too?! WOW! That's hot. But, I must step away from Survivor. You already sucked me into Bachelor Paris, and I only allow myself one crazy reality show at a time--and right now it's American Idol (it's our family time, ya know? :)).

Enjoy--I hope Austin wins. *grins*

Maria Geraci said...

LOL!

I'm slowly getting sucked into American Idol, as well. My 13 year old watches it and it's addicting!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara