Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Psychotic Bunnies

Remember Bunnicula? That great childrens book in which the dog and the cat (Chester and Harold) thought the family pet bunny was really a vampire in disguise? Well, apparently they aren't the only ones who should be leery of Bugs and his relatives. My friend Kitty's sister-in-law, Erin, was attacked last Saturday by the Easter Bunny.

Pretty creepy thinking about who might be under those suits, huh?

Maybe one day I'll work this into a story. But then, no one would probably believe it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just don't even know what to say about that. Is nothing sacred anymore?!

Maria Geraci said...

I know. That guy is really creepy looking, isn't he? Can you imagine those poor kids thinking the Easter Bunny is bad and went to jail?

The Girl You Used to Know said...

I'm sorry. I still think this is funny as shit.

Not for Erin. It's terrible for her.

If my kids had seen that, I probably would've told them he'd gotten bitten by a rabid racoon and had rabies and that's why he went nuts. LOL

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara