Thursday, May 04, 2006

NO!!!

God Lord. What the hell is that ???

That's just one of the reasons that I screamed NO! when Shane's flame was snuffed tonight. Love em, hate em, or think he's ready to be Baker Acted, it doesn't matter. He's one of the most entertaining Survivors ever and I'm going to miss him.

Tonight, in some sort of weird power play, Aras and Cirie turned against Shane. I'm still not sure why, except I guess they think that whiney, spoiled Danielle will be easier to beat in the final 2. But for Aras to say that he can back out of his alliance with Shane because Shane wanted to take Courtney to the final 2 is just bull. Aras really disappointed me tonight. He was a total ass.

I really hope the final 2 are Terry and Cirie. Both of them have beat the odds and deserve to be there.

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

na-na-na-na
na-na-na-na
hey, hey, hey!
Good-bye!

I'm sorry. It was beautiful. The look on his face! Now he and his lady-love can make fire and dance together while they wait for the finale.

The only person who really stands a chance against Terry is Cirie, and even she may be on shaky grounds now. when you start screwing folks over before the final 4--your head is on the chopping block.

Anonymous said...

This has been one of the best season's of Survivor EVER! I agree that Terry (my hero!) & Cirie definitely deserve to be the final 2. And I think the Kasaya members shot themselves in the foot by voting Shane off. Now Terry's got his vote for sure (not only did he not vote him out, but he gave him a night with his son). Can't wait to see how it all plays out!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara