Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DC!

Am headed off for DC this morning to attend the RWA National Conference. Can't wait! My only wish is that I could get a direct flight out of Tallahassee. But an hour lay over in Memphis both ways isn't so bad. I don't think I've ever been to the Memphis airport. Usually all flights revolve around Atlanta (hence the old joke you can't get to heaven (or hell) without first stopping in Atlanta).

If you'll be attending, please stop by my table at the Literacy signing. I'll be the one smiling at all the passerbys who will be looking at me and going, "who is Marcia Garcia and what the hell is Bunco?"

I'll also be part of a workshop panel on Friday morning (9:45-10:45) titled, "I sold to NY, now what?" We'll give you the 411 on what happens after you've sold. Off now to do some last minute packing.

Hopefully, I'll have lots of pictures to share!

4 comments:

Kwana said...

Have a great time and enjoy your signing!

Jen said...

Have a safe flight! I'll see you in D.C. :)

Lucy said...

*sigh* I've been trying to not think about the fact that I'm not going to DC but with everyone blogging about going, it's kind of hard. Have a great time and I bet you'll have a line of people waiting to get your book!!!

Juliana Kho said...


passerbys who will be looking at me and going, "who is Marcia Garcia and what the hell is B


http://www.wulansari1509.web.id/

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara