Saturday, July 11, 2009

Melbourne Barnes and Noble is the best!

Pardon the glare but this is the best pic of the bunch. Last month, I went back to my hometown of Melbourne and did a book signing at Barnes & Noble. Kaori (the community rep for the store) did a fabulous job of setting the whole thing up. She and Kandy (another B&N employee) were simply awesome.

Imagine my surprise when I got this wonderful commemorative frame of the event in the mail this week. I know it's probably too small to see, but the top pic is of me, Kaori and Kandy, and the bottom pic shows me signing books. I love the whole scrap booking feel of it, which actually matches my website design perfectly!

4 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

That's so cool!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

what a great gift. So special!

Marilyn Brant said...

How neat is that, Maria! It's a beautiful way to commemorate the event :).

Lucy said...

I'm glad that you're having such great experiences with your book signings and how cool is it that they provided that nice little reminder of the experience! Love it! :o)

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara