Thanksgiving is ten months away (or 2 months ago, depending on on how you see things) but I woke up this morning bright and early, thankful for so many things.
1. I am thankful that everyone in my family is alive and well. My 16 year-old daughter totaled her car yesterday morning on the way to the school. About ten minutes after she walked out the door I got a call on my cell phone from her and I just knew she'd been in an accident. It's been raining for a couple of days straight with some severe flooding in town and I've cringed every time she's gotten in the car. The good news is no one in the 3 car accident got hurt. And the accident wasn't her fault;) The bad news is that now we have to get a new car, but I'm not complaining. The alternative scenario is too scary to think about.
2. I'm almost done with The Boyfriend of the Month Club. It's rough and needs polishing, but I think I'm going to make my deadline. Yay! Plus, I got to see an unofficial sneak peak at the cover and all I can tell you is that the Cover Gods have been very very good to me.
3. Today I have my FPHRW meeting. I love these meetings. I always get so revved up. Plus, honestly, I need to leave the house. This hermit/writing thing is not good for me.
4. I have a hair appointment Monday morning, which means my kudzu growing roots will go bye-bye.
5. And lastly, I recently received this very nice review for Bunco Babes Gone Wild from the Chicklit Romance Writers.
So life is good.
Little Ree Mini Tour! by Ree
16 hours ago