Friday, February 11, 2011

Book Bloggers and Tribal Writer



I love people who love reading books and especially people who spread the word about the books they love. Book blogs are the modern day way to get your book "talked" about. And book bloggers are the connectors and mavens we all wish for.

Lori Gondelman, from Lori's Reading Corner is over at the Stiletto Gang today talking about how she got started.

Another great post to read is Tribal Writer's latest on why reading fiction is important. If you're a writer and you don't subscribe to her blog, then you're missing out on some great advice and inspiration. Reading is the Inhale, Writing is the Exhale. Now those are words to live by.

1 comment:

Marilyn Brant said...

Ack!! Blogger is giving me fits this morning...but I think it will finally let me leave a comment this time ;).

Thanks for telling me about Tribal Writer (I already knew about the awesome Stiletto Gang!) -- I will definitely check it out this weekend! xo

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara