Monday, December 12, 2005

Agh! It's over




I always love the end to Survivor. But I hate it, too. It means that the season is over and I have to wait for the next one. Those of you who are Survivor junkies understand this angst. This season was great. Lots of drama and laughs. As much as I made fun of Dudd, he was entertaining and I love to be entertained and he didn't let me down in the final tribal council.

But what I love best is when the person I want to win, does. Danni absolutely rocked. She played this game fantastically. Kudos to her. And shame on Rafe for making this anything other than what it is. A Game. Maybe you should have eaten the chicken, Rafe. Starvation does weird things to people. If you wanted to go to the Final 2, then you don't tell the person with the power to "do what they think is best."

Sigh...now I have to wait till the end of January for it to begin all over again. Survivor, Panama, Exile Island. Sounds good, huh?

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara