Thursday, December 22, 2005

Peter Jackson! Wow!


I used to want to be the Jodie Foster of Romance. I still love Jodie, but I have a new idol/mentor. Peter Jackson. The man is absolutely incredible. Not only does he look great (I think he's lost like a hundred pounds since he did Lord of the Rings) but he's hot! As evidenced by his before and after pics on the left.I love the way this man thinks.

I saw King Kong last week. It was one of the best movies I'd seen in a long time. It has everything. Great acting, great plot, beautiful cinematography, to-die-for (literally) action scenes and one of the best leading men in Hollywood (and I'm not talking about Adrian Brody) This makes 4 Holiday seasons in a row that Jackson has a blockbuster movie out. You just can't argue with that sort of success. Now I just have to figure out how to get published and hit the NYT best seller list 4 times in a row!

Hey, if you don't aim high, you'll never get anywhere. Right?

Which reminds me. If you haven't voted yet don't forget. www.americantitle2.com Vote for The War Bride and help make me the Peter Jackson of Romance!

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Okay, Pete--you gotta deal.

Ellen said...

He's a great role model, that's for sure! Looked him up on IMDB to see what he's done--he's really written/produced quite a bit! And he's from New Zealand (that doesn't really matter except that I've always wanted to visit there, and they're exporting good wines now.) :)

I can see you as the next PJ--it's GOOD to thing big!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara