Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Love Monkey!

I love that title. It's a book, yes, but it's also a new CBS show premiering January 17 starring one of my favorite actors, Tom Cavanagh. You might remember him as "Ed", one of the best TV shows of the last few years. Of course, since I loved Ed, it was cancelled (think Sports Night, another great show I loved that also got axed) I hope I don't curse Love Monkey, cause I'm already half in love with it and I haven't even seen an episode yet. The book has been heralded as "Sex in the City" for men. Gotta love that! It's going to the top of my Have to Read NOW list.

Here's a summary:

Tom Cavanagh (“Ed”) stars as Tom Farrell, a 30-something up and coming single record executive who’s navigating the tumultuous and highly amusing waters of work and dating in New York City in this new show based on the best-selling book by Kyle Smith.

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

I CANNOT WAIT for this show.

Especially since I called my boys "my little love monkeys" when they were babies. Now that they are bigger, they are just Monkey Boys....but they will always be my little love monkeys.

Maria Geraci said...

If the show is half as good as it sounds, it will be a winner!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara