Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Giving up the Holy Trinity for Jesus







What am I giving for Lent this year? Well, I could give up my "flash" like Pioneer Woman's friend suggests here. But since I can barely take a decent picture with my auto camera it wouldn't be much of a sacrifice.

The last few years I haven't done a Lenten sacrifice (sshh, don't tell my mom) so I've decided to go big or go home for 2011 and give up my own personal Holy Trinity: Bread, chocolate and diet coke. Heaven help me.

3 comments:

Tonya Kappes said...

Stay strong! That's easy for me to say since I'm not catholic! I'll enjoy those cookies and diet coke for ya at my Christian church:)

Kristen Painter said...

Oh, chica, are you crazy? Jesus really doesn't want you to give up those things. I promise.

Why don't you give up cursing instead? Wouldn't that be easier?

The Girl You Used to Know said...

I have no words.

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara