Monday, October 16, 2006

American Title 3 starts today

Flavia and company are back at it today as Romantic Times Book Reviews Magazine kicks off the American Title 3 Contest with the Best First Line.

But it's not their opinion that matters. It's yours. It's the voters who decide who will win the contest and become the next American Title winner and have their book published by Dorchester.

Over the last ten days, the American Title 2 finalists have been posting interviews with the AT 3 finalists on the Title Wave blog.

It was a hard choice to make. The entries are all fabulous. But I picked one and voted. It's simple, just go here, read the entries and vote. Voting will continue on until October 29. Then the two entries with the lowest votes will be eliminated and a second round will begin.

Good luck to this year's finalists!

8 comments:

Lucy said...

Thanks for the reminder! I checked it out and voted. :o)

Meretta said...

Thanks for the well wishes, Maria!

And best of health to your DH and you. That would've scared me into making some changes too.

Hmmm. In fact...no time like the present! I think I'd better go snatch some of DH's chips and dip away from him. Don't worry. I tell him you sent me! ;)

Ellen said...

Voted!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

i voted!

Kate Carlisle said...

Hi Maria! It's day three and I'm feeling almost normal (almost!), so I thought I'd visit. Thanks for the great reception at Title Wave! You sisters are the best.

Hope your husband is feeling much better. And you too, after that very scary phone call from the ambulance.

Maria Geraci said...

Thanks, Kate!
You and Meretta hang in there. This contest is tough, but it's definitely worth it!

Jenny Gardiner said...

Hi Maria!
Now that I've finally learned how to reply to blogs...I am technologically compromised, to say the least...Anyhow, was wandering around the internet and ended up linking to your blog and just wanted to say hi! thanks for the Title Wave support for all of us AT III finalists. Hope your hubby's doing better!

Maria Geraci said...

Hi, Jenny!
Welcome to my blog!
And yes, my husband is doing much better, thanks!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara