Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Who Will Be Next?

In less than 2 weeks, the American Title III contest will be in full swing. For those of you who don't know, American Title I was won by Janice Lynn and her fabulous Jane Millionaire. And in January, Gerri Russell's The Warrior Trainer will hit the bookshelves.

Starting in just a few days, the Title Wave blog will run exclusive interviews with the American Title III finalists. Check out these awesome titles:

Lindsey Brookes - OPERATION: DATE ESCAPE
Kim Howe – ONE SHOT, TWO KILLS
Meretta Pater – RISING SIN
Jenny Gardiner – SLEEPING WITH WARD CLEAVER
Judi Fennell – BEAUTY AND THE BEST
Sally Stotter – DARE YOU
Raz Steel - PASS THE KRYPTONITE
Linda Thomas-Sundstrom – BARBIE AND THE BEAST
Cathy Pegau - HAUNTED
Kate Carlisle - THE KAMA SUTRA CHRONICLES

I wish all the contestants good luck!

And on a more personal note: KIA progress: 10 pages yesterday (woo hoo!)

Kristen asked me what KIA stood for (great question, btw). The KIA marathon is in honor of a former RWA Online member, Kia Cochran, who died of breast cancer. And since October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, it's the perfect time to host it.

8 comments:

Ellen said...

I wish all the ATIII contestants the best of luck. You go girls!

I love the title "Sleeping with Ward Cleaver." Made me laugh. :)

Ellen said...

Oh, and congrats on your KIA pages, Maria!

Lucy said...

Woohoo! Go Maria Go! (We're on the same team and somebody's got to carry me! ;o) )

Oh, and I see you're reading Ex and the Single Girl...I read that a week or so ago - really liked it. :o)

Maria Geraci said...

Ellen,

"Sleeping with Ward Cleaver" made me laugh too!

Maria Geraci said...

L,

I'm really enjoying "Ex". I'd never read Lani Diane Rich before, but i really like her voice:)

Kristen Painter said...

Thanks for the explanation and woohoo on the 10 pages!

I only managed 7 today but I'm okay with that.

Meretta said...

Thanks for the well wishes, Marcia! And everyone else, too!

Maureen McGowan said...

Good luck to all the ATII finalists... Of course, Kim Howe is a friend of mine, so I know where my votes'll be goin'

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara