Monday, October 02, 2006

Starting the KIA


Okay, so I was supposed to start the KIA (RWA Online's fabulous yearly marathon) yesterday. Due to being out of town, however, my page count so far is zip.

Hopefully, that will change starting today. I'm determined to plunge forward with the rough draft of my current wip, Church of Bunco. I'm about 150-160 pages from THE END.

I can do it. I know I can. I just have to insert butt in chair and keep it there. I blogged about writing marathons on the Title Wave blog, so I have to do it. Right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Toes crossed and happy fingers, Maria.

Enjoy the KIA.

Ellen said...

Happy writing! You go girl. :)

Maria Geraci said...

Thanks! Good luck to you two, as well!

Kristen Painter said...

What's KIA stand for?

Maria Geraci said...

Kristen,

Good question!
The KIA is in memory of a former RWA Online member, Kia Cochran, who died of breast cancer. That's the reason we do the marathon in October.

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara