Monday, August 16, 2010

Girlfriends Book Club!

It's Monday morning, vacation is over, school starts next week, and it's time to get back in a routine. I always love the beginning of summer. I love the end of it too;) Truth be told, autumn is my favorite season. Football games, cooler weather, holidays... I love it all! It's also time to start writing a new book, and of course, that's always exciting;)

Today also marks the beginning of a new blog. It's a group blog composed of 35 female authors (myself included!) celebrating everything about female writers, books by women, books women like to read... well, you get the picture. It's called Girlfriends Book Club. Go check it out. This cycle we'll be blogging about summer reads and The Call.

1 comment:

Marilyn Brant said...

YAY!!! The book club is starting!! Looking forward to reading everyone's posts ;).

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara