Thursday, August 05, 2010

Hostage negotiations begin

So... I was going through the guest room/den, putting things away, etc, and what do I find on the floor? Hint: Mel's suitcase was in this exact same spot just a few days ago.

Yep. It's Mel's famous tiara. Only Mel doesn't have it anymore. I can only surmise a couple of things.

a) she accidentally left it.

b) She subconsciously left it and there's a hidden meaning I'm not aware of.

c) It's the proverbial glass slipper and she's waiting for me to "crown" her with it.

Not sure which of the above is correct, but I do know one thing. She ain't gettin' it back. Nope. Not till she comes back for it in person. Let the negotiations begin...



Don't forget to comment below on Hot Vampire Love to enter to win two fabulous books. Deadline is Sunday night!

5 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

I'm on my way... :)

Would you believe me if I told you I left it on purpose...?

Jamie said...

This made me giggle - and I SOOOO needed that today. Thanks. :)

Maria Geraci said...

Glad I could me make you smile, Jamie!

On purpose? Really, Mel?

Kitty Kelley Draa said...

So glad to hear your conference went well. Can't wait for your next book!

Maria Geraci said...

Thanks, Kitty!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara