Friday, April 15, 2011

Good News, Bad News

I'll start with the good news first. I sold another book! Here's the blurb that went to Publishers Weekly:

Maria Geraci's THE UGLY GIRLFRIEND, after accidentally finding out she's the "ugly friend" in her crowd, Emma tries to channel her inner swan, only to discover that some labels are hard to shed, to Wendy McCurdy at Berkley, in a nice deal, by Deidre Knight of the Knight Agency. (World English)

Yay! I'm so very excited about this book I could burst.

Now, for the bad news. It's official. All My Children has been cancelled. I blogged about it over at The Girlfriends Book Club. Sigh.

6 comments:

Tonya Kappes said...

YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! What wonderful news, Maria!! I can't wait, it sounds sooooo good! I'm so happy for you!

Maria Geraci said...

Thanks, Tonya!

Tanashia said...

Maria, congratulations on your book! I cannot believe it's being canceled!

Marilyn Brant said...

YAY!!!!! on the sale!! Awwww...on the show's cancellation. YAY again on the sale!! :)

Alana Albertson said...

Congrats Maria! This is so exciting!

Darius Baires said...

Great blog thanks for posting this

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara