Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Is Kirstie cursed?


I should say not! How could Kirstie be cursed when she has hottie Maks as her partner? But twice in a row now she's had a mishap and the tabloids are a buzz with Kirstie's bad luck. And if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about it's Dancing with the Stars, which imo is having a rather excellent season.


Last week, Maks pulled a thigh muscle (he!) during their rumba and fell, bringing Kirstie down with him. He apologized profusely and was quite the gentleman. I'll admit, in 12 seasons of DWTS I've never seen Maks so taken with his celebrity partner. Not even the ones he was supposedly romantically linked to. Kirstie is old enough to be Maks' mother and is no size 6, but honestly, I see a whole lot of chemistry between them. Not in a romantic way, but in the kindred spirit way. I think Maks genuinely likes Kirstie and it shows in their performance (when he's not dropping her, that is).



This week, Kirstie lost a shoe during their waltz. Personally, I'd like to see Maks lose his shirt more (which happens quite a bit, much to Judge Len's chagrin, although not enough for me). But despite these little setbacks I still think Kirstie and Maks are the couple to beat for the big Mirror Ball trophy coveted by B Grade celebrities and professional dancers alike.


My prediction for the final four? Kirstie and Maks, Hines and Kim, Ralph and Karina, and Chelsea and Mark. Final winner? It's any one's guess!

2 comments:

Kwana said...

Poor Kirstie we'll see next week if she's got some bad mojo or not.

Tonya Kappes said...

Let's go pony boy!! Ralph hung on my teenage wall for years:) LOVE HIM!! My kids crack up because they love the original Karate Kid movies and they just don't believe it's him. I do love Max and Kristie. My heart broke for them:(

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara