Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Weird Post

Today, I'm over at the Stiletto Gang, hanging out with my fellow writers and talking about VOICE. You know what voice I'm talking about. Your author voice. Go check out the post right here. I pay a little tribute to Eleanor Brown and her fabulous new book The Weird Sisters.

I have to say, the first thing that struck me about that title, was well, the title. If you've read my latest book The Boyfriend of the Month Club, then you know I like to use the word "weird" and I like writing "weird" characters.


Mike Geraci likes the word weird too. He uses it all the time, completely out of context. Such as:

Mike Geraci: "Wow, that was a weird movie."

me: "Didn't you like it?"

Mike Geraci: "Well, yeah, I liked it."

me: "What was weird about it?"

Mike Geraci: "I don't know. The whole thing." (he says with a weird vague look on his face)

And while this might be off topic, can I just say that's it a little weird that I'm finding Ralph Macchio completely cute and sexy this season on Dancing with the Stars? That's right. I have a weird crush on Daniel-son. Can you believe he's 49????




No comments:

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara