Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bunco Babes Bash!



So... Thursday at RT finally rolls around, and it's time for my Bunco Babes Bash. It's the main reason I'm here at the Romantic Times Convention and I've been nervously preparing for weeks now. Will anyone come? And if they do come, will they learn how to play Bunco in just a few minutes? And will they like it?

There was no need to worry. The whole thing was a smashing success (if I do say so myself!) These ladies (and 1 guy) were fantastic. I'll definitely be doing this again soon.










5 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

It was way more fun than I had imagined it would be. One of my favorite RT events!

Tanashia said...

Love the hat! U have to teach me to play too! Tanashia

Jax Cassidy said...

Love the pimp hat!!! It looked like so much fun! **grumbles** Rub it in. LOL

Kwana said...

Oh Fun! Wish I were there.

Louisa Edwards said...

I really think you need to do it at RWA. It was such a blast! Waaay more fun than I ever had rolling dice before.

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara