Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear Santa,

or Baby Jesus, or Mike Geraci (whichever of you is in charge of granting world peace and presents),

This is Maria (again). Remember me? I'm the one who firmly believed in you until my younger sister Carmen tried to tell me you didn't exist. In retaliation, I cut off all the hair on her Tippy Toes doll. However, I don't think you should hold that against me as that was over 40 years ago. This is what I would like this year for Christmas:


Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM


I have lusted after this bag for awhile now. I mean, who wouldn't? It's gorgeous. Plus it's red inside and red is my signature color.

In the event that world economic issues make this an unfeasible gift, I will happily take a very good knock off. (PS. I have already ordered the knock off from a purse party I went to a couple of weeks ago. If that makes things any easier for you).





Guilty. By Gucci.
Go smell it. It's fabulous.








Oh, and if Chris Evans, world peace, lower taxes, and a cure for cancer and all the other horrible diseases out there, were under the tree, I wouldn't complain either.

2 comments:

Rain Maiden said...

Thats a niiice list merry Christmas!

Alexis said...

Great read thhank you

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara