Monday, December 06, 2010

Release week!

It's finally here! The Boyfriend of the Month Club is out everywhere tomorrow (and in some places today) so go out and get a copy and write a review. Word of mouth and reviews are the best promo an author can't buy. So if you like my books, tell your friends and tell them to tell their friends and so on. Before you know it, you'll be my connector, or maven, or whatever Malcolm Gladwell calls it (if you don't know what I'm talking about read his fabulous book The Tipping Point). Help make my book an epidemic! (in a good way, of course)

This week, I'll be all over the blogosphere. Today I'll be at the fabulous Chick Lit is Not Dead blog in which my bucket list will be revealed. Warning: I was a bit punchy when I sent in the list!


And if you purchase or have purchased my book, don't forget to get credit for it! Enter my contest and you might win a grand prize of a $100 Amazon gift card plus a wonderful assortment of women's fiction novels signed by the authors themselves. There will also be 5 runner up prizes of a $20 Amazon gift card and a special Boyfriend of the Month Club desk top calendar. To enter, email me at mariageraci1@gmail.com with the word "contest" in the subject line. Tell me where you purchased the book or send me your online confirmation. Contest ends December 12. Winners will be announced on December 13.

4 comments:

Kwana said...

Big congrats!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

i'm so excited that your release date is finally HERE!

Lucy said...

I had a massage this morning and made sure to mention your book to the massage therapist so I'm trying to do my part. :)

Maria Geraci said...

Thanks, ladies! And go Lucy!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara