Thursday, October 29, 2009

Five...

More days till Bunco Babes Gone Wild comes out. Just in case you're wondering or anything...

To celebrate I'm over at Book Junkie where the lovely Brande has posted a review of Bunco Babes Tell All and a Q&A with yours truly. I giving away an autographed book, so go on over and comment and enter to win.

Yesterday I recieved a lovely surprise (although I guess you can't really call it a surprise since I was expecting it, but you know what I mean). I opened my door to find a package from Harper Collins. And now, I haven't switched publishers. Inside my HC package was my copy of Pioneer Woman's Cookbook! I won it on Goodreads. The book is absolutely gorgeous, filled with lots of beautiful pictures, and I can't wait to start digging into the recipes!




No comments:

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara