Saturday, October 03, 2009

Tall, Blond and Handsome


This post is for all of you out there googling tall, blonde, handsome men. You know who you are.

A few months ago (or maybe it was longer) I wrote a post about handsome blonde guys. As opposed to the tall, dark and handsome guys. Besides "Cuban baby shower" it's one of the most popular google searches that lead to my blog.

Recently, I answered a quiz somewhere on the blogosphere that asked how you liked your heroes: blonde, dark haired or red haired. Yeah, you guessed it. The dark haired guys won by a margin of like 80%. Still, there's something to be said about those blondies. The heroes in my first 2 books have dark hair. But my current wip features a blond hero a little a la Curtis Stone.

5 comments:

Marilyn Brant said...

I've written a blond hero or two :). I think guys with blond hair, twinkling blue eyes and nicely defined biceps can be very sexy. Even more so if he rides a motorcycle!

Kristen Painter said...

Curtis is a hottie. What's not to love?

Jax Cassidy said...

Y'know, I modeled my hero after Curtis Stone in Dolce & Diana because I was so in love with the Take Home Chef while living in LA. :)

Maria Geraci said...

I absolutely love his smile. So cute!!

Renee said...

I just discovered Curtis on Celebrity Apprentice so of course I went searching of pictures of him. I gotta say, that man is all kinds of handsome.

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara