Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Morning Live

It's live, Saturday morning, and I have my cup of coffee in hand. Am being VERY careful not to get it near my laptop. Yesterday, I carelessly let some of the strawberry jelly drip off my bagel while I was writing and the keys on my keyboard went into a diabetic coma. In other words, they stuck together all day. Yuck, you say? Me too. I had to get Mike Geraci to unstick my keyboard. Which sounds kind of nasty, doesn't it? But believe me it was totally PG rated.

My Stop Plodding, Start Plotting! workshop at Romance Divas has "officially" ended, although I'm still going to be posting material today and taking questions through the weekend. I'd given this workshop once before for my land based RWA group Florida Panhandle Romance Writers but never online before. I learned a lot. And hopefully so did the participants. There's a really great group of writers over at RD and although I've been a member for awhile, I've never really participated. But I hope to change that and be more active in the future.

On the nice news front, I got a really lovely review of Bunco Babes Tell All over at Ellz Readz. Yay! There's nothing lovlier than hearing that someone loves your book. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it!

2 comments:

Marilyn Brant said...

Awesome review, Maria! I took your quiz and, like your lovely reviewer, I'm a Kitty, too :).
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Maria Geraci said...

Thanks, you too, Marilyn:)

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara