Thursday, May 06, 2010

I'm stalking Emily Giffin

Seriously. I love that she has a blog on her new website and that she's giving out so much scoop on the Something Borrowed movie. It's got an awesome cast. With Kate Hudson as Darcy (how perfect is that?) Ginnifer Goodwin as good girl Rachel and John Krasinski as Ethan (love love love that!) it promises to do the book justice. I'm thinking they must be combining both Something Borrowed and Something Blue for the movie, since Darcy and Rachel's story isn't finished in the first book.



Now, if only Sophie Kinsella would blog more frequently, I'd stalk her too. But apparently she just had another baby, so I can't give her any grief there. I just finished her latest novel, Twenties Girl. I absolutely loved it. I laughed, I cried, and I was so sorry when it was over. I really think this is Kinsella's best novel and that's saying a lot for me because I've loved them all.

5 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

This just makes me want to read more!

emily giffin said...

i'm going to start stalking you too! :) Great blog! Can't wait to check out your books. xo emily

Maria Geraci said...

OMG, I'm not washing my blog for a week!

Lucy said...

I think Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girls is her best too. :o)

Maria Geraci said...

I agree, L!

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara