Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sex and the Austen Girl



Having just finished the revisions on The Boyfriend of the Month Club (yay! I cannot tell you how relieved I am) I am now in the mood to celebrate. This will involve reading, relaxing, and a bit of housework thrown in for good measure only because my house is so damn dirty right now it cannot be put off a second longer. But I digress...

If you haven't read Lauie Viera Rigler's novels- Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict and Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict, then you're really missing something. I read both books in one sitting. Loved them. And now, Babelgum has produced a web series based on the books, titled Sex and The Austen Girl. Follow this link to watch it. It's just a few minutes long and funny as all out. Thanks, Marilyn Brant for turning me on to Laurie's books!

1 comment:

Marilyn Brant said...

So glad you liked Laurie's series, too, Maria!! :)

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara