Tuesday, May 04, 2010

How beautiful is this?


Will someone please make this and serve it to me in bed on Mother's Day? Tomorrow morning will be fine too.
I ripped this saliva inducing pic off Pioneer Woman (who else?) Although the recipe is actually from Savory Sweet Life and can also be found here at Tasty Kitchen. The demo pics are almost as delicious as I'm sure the French Toast is.
Give me a choice of any breakfast food and I'll almost always go for the French Toast. I think it stems back to my Girl Scout days (5th and 6th grade were the best "girl" days of my life). I can remember going camping and making French Toast, not this version, of course, but a pretty damn good one for an open camp fire. Good times :)

5 comments:

Maureen McGowan said...

Drooling...

Kristen Painter said...

Wow. Just wow.

Jamie said...

I think my hips grew just looking at that picture, but it looks SO worth it. :)

Maria Geraci said...

I'm going to make this for Myself on Mother's Day. I've decided!

Marilyn Brant said...

Oh, yummmm! Isn't Ree amazing with those recipes? And so funny, too :).

 

Blog Design by Author Web Designs By Tara